Monday, March 30, 2015

Wow

       Three days have passed and I am down five pounds. I am super excited and extra motivated to continue this journey. The past two days I have left about 240 calories for the day. I wonder if I decide to one day eat my allowance, will I still be down some the next day? I will say, I have had one heck of a time keeping my sodium in check. You would not believe how hard it is. There are so many products that seem to have more than a necessary amount of salt.

       I do have to say it is kind of hard to concentrate. My cat is playing with her ball. It has a bell in it and she is batting it all around the kitchen. Then she will pick it up in her mouth and carry it around the house, drop it, and bat it around some more. It is cute watching her.

       Busy, day. I left my computer for a bit to do some housework. It seems like today, I am a bit slower. Or maybe I just did too much. I have also discovered yesterday and today, around the same time, my hunger has been up. I went ahead and had a snack before dinner, but 30 minutes later I am still hungry. I may have to dip into my calories I like to leave at the end of the evening.


Gonna cut it short

Fat Girl in a Little Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment