Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Slow

       Today is day two. I made sure I had the same breakfast so it would be easier to track. Work was good but kept waiting for my shift to end so I could go walk. I feel stoked about my new adventure.
   
         I got them and prept the kitchen for Dru and his friends. Still waiting for my me time, I ran to the store and grabbed things for dinner. Finally, I threw on my clothes and took off.

       I am pretty sure I started off to fast, because I sure ran out of gas sooner than yesterday. I made sure I pushed myself but not too much. I would switch from jogging to walking then back again. I would set distance goals when jogging and made sure I did not quit. I did the same distance as yesterday but for some reason I still feel I cut myself short.

        I arrived back home and did some dishes and got dinner cooked. The shower called to me as did the couch. With my belly full and the TV calling, I sit on the couch waiting for bedtime so I can do it again.


 Night







No comments:

Post a Comment